PLEASE NOTE: Sports Camp has grown and we had over 130 campers in 2021!
CCESportsCamp@gmail.com is the email address we will use to accommodate future growth!
From Pastor Pat, Pastor Mike, and Pastor Tim
Learn more about the Congregational Church of Eastford
Learn more about Living Proof Church
Learn more about Eastford Baptist Church
SPORTS CAMP WEEK DAILY UPDATES BELOW!
2021 CHANGE 4 CHANGE TOTALS:
Your $1,098.66 will help camps in economically challenged regions!
It’s our last day of camp and we’re looking forward to having you join us any time beginning at 11:10 am to watch games before the final rally (11:45 am – 12:30 pm), and join us for a free lunch afterward (hot dog, chips, drink) if you are able! Please bring a chair or blanket.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Sign out your campers
- Get your pick-up tags
- Pick up your final sports flashes.
- You may arrive at any time before 11:10 am and wait behind the cones until our camp director gives the signal that you can come down to the fields.
- Watch your kids play during the final sports session beginning at 11:10 am. When you arrive, please sign out your campers, get your pick up tags, and pick up your final sports flashes. You may arrive at any time before 11:10 and wait behind the cones until our camp director gives the signal that you can come down to the fields.
- Closing Rally to watch cheer routine, Team 45, and special fun is 11:45am-12:30 pm (we finish later Friday). Please bring a chair or blanket to enjoy the games from the sidelines!
- After the final whistle, we are delighted to invite you to stay and enjoy hot dogs, chips, and a drink. You may also bring your own lunch. Carry in, carry out would be helpful!
CAMP STARTS AT 9:00 AM. Our sign-in tables open at 8:30 AM. Early arrivals may spend some time on the playground or wait until we are set up and ready to have you sign in and pick up a new name tag. Please continue to stay with your campers since our sports volunteers are not prepared to accept campers until 8:30 AM.
SIGN IN PROCESS:
- Sign your camper(s) in and out. If someone else will be picking up your child(ren) or you need to pick up your child(ren) before camp ends, please note that in the SPECIAL PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS space provided or send an email the night before so we can put it in for you. If your camper(s) needed to visit the nurse, your camper(s) name(s) will be highlighted or there will be a *See Nurse* note in the SPECIAL PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS, and you are welcome to see the nurse for specifics.
- Pick up new name tag(s) for your camper(s) each morning.
- Bring a water bottle labeled with your camper’s name. We will have sealed water bottles for those who forget. Please apply sunscreen before camp.
- Bring the daily sports flash with camper’s name (take-home paper that each camper receives at the end of every day) and put it in the sports flash bucket before camp begins to be entered for a prize Tue – Fri.
- We will be collecting money for Change 4 Change (funds support camps in economically challenged regions). It is Boys vs Girls again this year, so campers should put money in the proper bucket!
CAMP ENDS AT 12:15 PM. Our sign-out tables will be open when you arrive, and we ask that all parents stand behind the cones as each sport finishes. The camp director will announce from the tent when parents can come to pick up campers. On Friday, camp ends at 12:30 PM and will be followed by a free lunch.
SIGN OUT HAS 3 PARTS:
- Sign out on the sheet. Highlighted names saw the nurse if you wish to follow up with her.
- Get a pick-up tag for each of your campers.
- Pick up a sports flash for each of your campers.
CAMPER PICKUP LOCATIONS:
- Team 45 (Red tags): fenced playground
- Soccer (Yellow tags): near soccer water station
- Flag Football (Green tags for boys): black tent
- Basketball (Blue tags): near basketball hoops
- Cheer (Green tags for girls): white tent
LOST AND FOUND: We had a few items left at camp today (water bottles, coffee mugs, coats, bags, etc). There will be a “lost and found” bucket at the sign-in/out table if your camper reports leaving something at camp.
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS: If you have not been receiving emails, please check your spam folder. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as safe senders. PLEASE NOTE: Sports Camp has grown and we had over 130 campers this year! To accommodate future growth, we have added an email address specifically for sports camp! We will be sending our final 2021 Sports Camp email from cceSportsCamp@gmail.com as well as future emails, so please add to safe senders.
FRIDAY ONLY: Watch your kids play during the final sports session beginning at 11:10. Closing Rally to watch cheer routine, Team 45, and special fun is 11:45am-12:30 pm (we finish later Friday). After the final whistle, we are delighted to invite you to stay and enjoy hot dogs, chips, and a drink. You may also bring your own lunch. Carry in, carry out would be helpful!