Welcome to our secure registration and payment page!
Register each of your campers individually.
Pay for ALL of your campers ONCE ($50 per camper).
Payment page includes Medical and Liability Release signature for ALL of your campers, so you can proceed DIRECTLY to the Nurse/T-shirt line on the first day of camp!
Sports Camp 2020
Click HERE to register another camper.
Pay for all of your campers at once (↓)!
Sports Camp Volunteer Signup
What does Sports Camp look like?
Check out our 2019 Sports Camp below.
Sports Camp 2019 End-of-week video
Volunteers: Please arrive early enough to attend the COACH’S MEETING at 8:15 AM each day.
Parents: Please remember that campers need to be signed in and signed out each day before going into the gym. 8:30 am is the earliest for dropoff, but you are welcome to join your kids in the gym until coaches are ready to receive them. Thanks!
- Just a reminder that CAMP HOURS are from 8:30 AM to 12:15 PM (8:15 AM start on Monday for Registration and 12:30 PM end on Friday for Closing Ceremony). The program itself doesn’t begin until 9:00 AM, so feel free to come closer to 8:45 AM if you’ve already completed the registration process.
- Be sure to SIGN IN your camper(s) every day.
- Pick up new NAME TAG(S) each morning before bringing campers into the gym.
- Be sure to SIGN OUT your camper(s) and pick up SPORTS FLASH(ES) before entering the gym at the end of the day. Campers are dismissed at 12:15 PM (12:30 PM on Friday due to Closing Ceremony).
Here’s a reminder about some things campers bring each day:
- REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE with camper’s name.
- BALL with camper’s name (for soccer and basketball).
- SPORTS FLASH (Be sure to answer ALL questions and put your name and sport on the back. Cut off and bring with you to put in SPORTS FLASH BUCKET to be in the drawing to win a prize each day!)
- MONEY for Change 4 Change (This is a competition between BOYS and GIRLS to see which coaches will get a pie to the face on Friday. Bring coins and bills and make sure you put them in the right containers – if you’re a boy, put it in the BOY container and if you’re a girl, put it in the GIRL container. ALL of the money goes to UW Sports to help kids who can’t afford camp.)
On FRIDAY, you will have the chance to dress up in crazy ways! Maybe you want to wear some crazy colors! Maybe you have some crazy clothes! Maybe you want to have some crazy hair! Coach Shawn got into the spirit!