Pumpkin Carving will be outdoors on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 2 - 4 pm (rain date Sunday, October 18, 2020 from 2 - 4 PM) at the Congregational Church of Eastford, 8 Church Road, Eastford).
Pumpkin Carving Event Protocol
1. Participants must wear a mask. One will be provided, if needed.
2. Participants will have their temperature taken upon arrival. If a participant’s temperature is 100 degrees F or greater, the participant will not be admitted to the event.
3. One family unit per table.
4. Tables will be positioned such that there is a minimum of 6 feet between adjacent tables.
5. Tables will be covered in new plastic table cloths.
6. Sanitized pumpkins and sanitized or new carving tools will be provided to each table.
a. One pumpkin per participant.
b. Carving tools will be shared.