Sign-up form below. Brochure at the bottom of this page!
For more information about our speaker, Nathan Rittenhouse from RZIM, please click HERE.
Each campsite has electricity and water, and can have a maximum of one tent and six men. In lieu of a tent, you can also use a small pop up camper or something similar. There is a building with showers and bathroom facilities, a campfire area, and a pavilion for our use.
All food, drinks and snacks will be provided. If you have a special diet, you may want to bring something of your own.
Suggested items to bring:
- Air mattress, or cot and sleeping bag or bedding
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, soap, towel etc.)/meds if needed
- 2 changes of clothes (at least), as well as mountain climbing clothes
- Camp chair
- Swimsuit and towel (possibility of swimming at a nearby town park)
- Water bottle for mountain climbing
- $5 state park entrance fee for mountain climbing
- Bible, pen and paper
- Musical instrument (if you want to jam)
- Mosquito repellent
- Tent – if you are assigned to bring one (and ground cloth)
- Bring equipment or outdoor games to share with our boys – like flint and steel fire lighting, rope for knot tying or braiding, whittling knife, vinegar and soda rockets, etc.
- No firearms allowed.
- No pets allowed.
Mens Retreat 2019